Quick gift ideas from Blushing Geek.
Stating the obvious, I LOVE books. But as a bookworm, it’s not my favorite thing when someone gives me a book as a gift (unless they’re from my favorite authors ofcourse, *wink). Why? Because I always prefer to choose my own books to read.
So if you have someone on your Christmas list that is a bookworm, it’s always wise to play it safe and get them some book-themed accessories instead. And here’s my 20 awesome gift ideas for bookworms you can add to your cart.
Start holiday shopping here, and don’t feel bad if you get one or two items for yourself, *wink.
- Floating Bookshelf ($9.33): Give your book lover’s room a sense of charm and intrigue by making their books float like magic. Comes with installation instructions.
- Hermione’s Time Turner ($49): This beauty is plated in 24 karat gold, measures 1 3/8 inches in diameter, while its chain measures 18 inches. Definitely a perfect gift for the busy witch or wizard who needs more time in the day.
- Personal Embosser ($23.96): This personal embosser can be easily customized with your own name or business. Get one for your book lover friend so they will never lose books again.
- Novel Teas ($14.95): Comes with 25 individually tagged teabags with literary quotes printed on it. Perfect gift for book lovers and admirers of the Victorian era.
- Finger Pointer Bookmark ($8.99): These fabulous bookmarks have an adorable hand pointing a finger right at the last sentence you read. I don’t know a single reader who wouldn’t love this cool and “handy” bookmark!
- Book Light ($49.99): It’s a book-shaped lamp with creative ways to display. When you open the book, it turns on; when you close it, it turns off. Now, who wouldn’t want one?
- Kindle Cover Case ($24.95): A kindle cover case that looks like a real hard cover book. Get your potterhead friend this one, and I’m sure they’ll cherish it forever.
- Coffee Mug ($15.95): A coffee mug that boldly displays the title of some of the world’s most famous banned books, from Galileo’s Dialogo to Rushdie’s Satanic Verses and 22 titles in between. Mugs are guaranteed great gifts for readers.
- Bookworm Socks ($10.99): This comfy pair is perfect for the sassy, smart book lover for a more cozy time while reading their favorite books.
- Library Card Tote Bag ($19.98): There isn’t more perfect tote bag for dedicating your library books. It comes in 4 different colors: natural, yellow, grey and blue. Also, a purchase of this bag sends one book to a community in need.
- Library Card Pouch ($18.99): It’s a pouch to match your new library card tote bag! It’s large enough to hold all your pens, markers, and even a few small notebooks.
- Printed T-shirt ($19.99 – $22.99): Complete a bookworm getup with this “Not Addicted to Reading” printed t-shirt. And it comes with 8 different colors you can choose from.
- Pride and Prejudice Christmas Ornament ($14.99): Filled with strips of a vintage copy of Price and Prejudice by Jane Austen, this beautiful ornament is perfect for any reader, writer or self-proclaimed nerd with a romantic side.
- Pillow Case ($9.99): “Just one more chapter” printed pillow case. It has one-sided pattern and a zipper closure that will sure to fully encase your pillow. Buy this one for your book lover friend who can’t seem to stop reading, *wink.
- Go Away I’m Reading Sign ($8.95): Sign measures 7″ x 4″ and is designed to sit or hang. Get this for yourself or for your book lover friend who doesn’t want to be bother when reading.
- Dictionary Art Print ($12.99): Printed “I cannot live without books” on authentic vintage dictionary page. It definitely looks gorgeous while hanging on the wall.
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Soy Candle ($18): Allow the scent to transport you via port key right to the Three Broomsticks. With 75-90 hours of burn time, it’s sure to last through the longest Harry Potter binge reading session or movie marathon!
- The Book Seat – Book Holder and Travel Pillow ($29.85): The Book Seat is a hands free book holder and doubles as a travel pillow; in a car, bus, plane etc. It also mold itself and shape to sit at any angle on any surface that you place it. Perfect for a traveler bookworm.
- Reading Pillow ($39.99): Provides cozy comfort while reading or watching television for adults and kids. It’s also filled with shredded foam that allows for better airflow and can be molded for personalized comfort. Reading has never been this comfortable.
- Digital Classic Books ($18.93): Digital classic books are just a plug insert away. Enjoy up to 3,000 classic books, like War and Peace, Little Women, Huckleberry Finn and much more. The only downside is it’s not compatible with Mac computers.
That’s a whole lot of bookworm gifts ideas up there. And yep, most of them are in my cart now, hihi. Hopefully you’ve found something your book loving friends/loved ones will love. Have fun filling your cart!